Hartland Township now offers several utility bill payment alternatives:
- Automatic Withdrawal Quarterly utility bill will be automatically paid as an electronic withdrawal from your bank account on the billing due date every three months. This authorization can be revoked at any time. Please click here for the Auto Debit (or ACH) Authorization.
- Check/Credit/Debit Card Online* Click here and use jurisdiction code 7058.
- Check/Credit/Debit Card by Phone* Call 1-800-2PAY-TAX (1-800-272-9829) and use jurisdiction code 7058
- Mail** Mail checks payable to: "Hartland Township Treasurer", 2655 Clark Road, Hartland, Michigan 48353. (Do not send cash.) If a receipted copy is desired, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your check.
- In Person Bring your utility bill with you to the Treasurer's Department along with payment, between 8:30 am and 6:00pm, Monday through Thursday.
- After Hours Drop Box We encourage payments in the night deposit box located at the front of the building, near the main entrance, on Clark Road. If you desire a stamped receipt, please enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope with your payment.
Did you know that quarterly sewer and water utility bills can be sent to you via email instead of traditional mail. Fill out this form and return to the Township FInance Department if you wish to take advantage of this new option. If you have any difficulties accessing the form electronically, please contact the Township and we will be happy to provide one to you.
*There is a nominal fee charged for online and phone payments. Click here for more information.
** Please write your telephone number and utility bill account number on your check for reference. Payment will be recorded on the date received-not the date it is mailed or the date the check is written. Postmarks will not be accepted. Checks are accepted only as a conditional payment. If not honored and cancelled through the bank, the utility bill remains unpaid and subject to penalties and/or interest. The Township will assess a $25.00 fee each time a check is returned to us unpaid. Future payments will be applied to outstanding returned check charges prior to crediting your utility bill.